Perhaps the most fundamental element of a club is the coaching standard provided to players.
NRL Complete League Coach is an online interactive coaching tool for use by a coach with their team.
It delivers to the coach an easy to use system which puts the players' personal development first allowing them to contribute to the team and enhance player and coaching performance and enjoyment.
The features of Complete League Coach present a refined development process that includes:
- A full range of individual skills with online video, coaching commentary and technique points
- Ready to use skill coaching sessions with the ability to create your own sessions
- A Coaching Journal that includes Skill Sessions, your coaching notes, game results and notes
Coaching review tools provide instant feedback and include:
- Skills Tracker that collects training skill use data automatically and displays it graphically
- Match Tracker allows a single person to track on field team statistics and displays the information graphically to track progress and target development goals
For more information please see: http://www.completeleaguecoach.com
Why Provide The Coaching Resource?
The reasons Clubs tell us they want to provide Complete League Coach to their coaches includes:
- To provide a coaching tool to the volunteer coaches
- To help their players development, confidence, enjoyment and safety
- To help develop the coaching standard in their club
- To provide a wider variety of skill development to their players
How Do You Setup Coach Interchange?
To start your Coach Interchange you purchase credits.
- One credit equals one CRL Complete League Coach membership for 12 months.
- One Complete League Coach is the coach’s resource for one team.
- The minimum credit to start with is ONE.
- You can purchase any number to start and add credits as needed.
Setup And Use Is Immediate
Following the purchase process you will receive your log in details to your Coach Interchange. This provides immediate access for you to allocate the Complete League Coach resource, one to each coach / team. Each coach will receive access to their Complete League Coach within 10 minutes of your allocation.
In The NRL Coach Interchange You Can:
- Create the team names you need
- Allocate a coach to the team which allocates the Complete League Coach resource to that coach
- The coach automatically receives their log in detail and the full instructions on the system’s operation
- Put the Complete League Coach resource on hold awaiting reallocation to another coach
- If a coach is unable to continue with the team the resource is put on hold awaiting allocation to the new coach
- Reallocate the Complete League Coach resource to another coach
- Upon taking over the new coach can view sessions used with players by the retired coach which provides greater continuity for the players
We have had feedback from a number of clubs and coaches about how to provide the Complete League Coach resource within your club. As this may be helpful we share below these ideas with you.
Coaches are investing personally as they value the resource as a coaching tool.
Clubs have suggested players provide $4 – $5 each for the year / season to provide their coach with the resource from which the players benefit - (and as thanks to the coach for their voluntary effort)
Coaches have invested personally and received a subsidy from their club
Sponsored By Club
When sponsored the club owns the Complete League Coach resource. They have taken it as their responsibility to provide it to the coaches for benefit of the players (and to help develop a coaching standard)
Club Fundraiser Event
Clubs have invested to get the coaching group using the resource as soon as possible and have then planned fund raisers down the track to recoup the investment
Sponsors Obtained By The Club
Clubs have obtained business or private sponsors for single or multiple Complete League Coach memberships
How To Purchase
NRL Complete League Coach Credits
Fill in the form below and click the "buy now" button.
In the purchase process an invoice is generated for the number of Complete League Coach units with which you would like to start.
Immediate payment is appreciated however to allow time for your club to process the payment the invoice is a 14 day account.
From there you have the following payment options:
- Payment by credit card: Visa or MasterCard payment online
- EFT: Electronic Funds Transfer from a bank account; Include your invoice number in the description field of your internet banking.
- Cheque: Forward your payment with a copy of the invoice
Each one of these methods will create your own Club Coach Interchange account which
be fully operational within minutes.